Learn about The Linux Foundation’s latest initiatives and industry trends, or dive into technical training topics with our free webinar series. Register today to save your spot!
Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 10:00 Pacific Time
Open Source Networking has moved from a buzzword to real deployments in Cloud & Carrier Networks. Individual open source projects like ONAP, Opendaylight, OPNFV, FDIO, etc are being integrated and deployed into production networks Automating some of the largest networks globally.
This webinar explores:
- The “blueprints” of deployment enabling faster & innovative services.
- Architecture transition details of moving legacy networks to modern, containerized and automated networks that are ready for 5G, IOT, AI, ML and other advanced services.
- How open source based components, coupled with standards, unify end user deployment, a major phenomenon for 2018 & 2nd wave of Open source networking harmonization.
Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 10:00 Pacific Time
Hyperledger is The Linux Foundation’s open source consortium advancing blockchain technologies for business. Hyperledger houses several blockchain projects, including Hyperledger Sawtooth.
Hyperledger Sawtooth is a highly modular platform, engineered to keep distributed ledgers distributed and make smart contracts safe. The platform design provides organizations with the flexibility to use the compute infrastructure and the contract policy that is best suited for their needs.
Join Hyperledger Executive Director Brian Behlendorf and Hyperledger Sawtooth Project Maintainer Dan Middleton for a technical deep dive into the Hyperledger Sawtooth framework.
You’ll learn about noteworthy use cases, as well as how to get started contributing to the framework and interacting with the community.
You will also learn key technical aspects of the Hyperledger Sawtooth framework and how they support the next generation of shared systems of record, including, but not limited to the following:
- Parallel transaction processing
- Unpluggable consensus
- On-chain configuration
- Support for Ethereum using Solidity smart contracts
Access and replay video recordings of any of our previous webinars. Once you’ve registered on our webinar portal you can simply enter your email on subsequent visits to access and watch all of our on-demand webinar content. Visit our online webinar portal.