Starting February 28, 2018, the following Oracle Industries specializations will be retired:
- Oracle Public Sector Specialization
- Oracle Consumer Goods Specialization
- Oracle Industrial Manufacturing Specialization
- Oracle High Technology Specialization
- Oracle Professional Services Specialization
You will be informed when new versions of these specializations will be launched. The following Learning Paths will be retired along with their respective specializations programs:
- Public Sector Industry Specialist
- Consumer Goods Industry Specialist
- Industrial Manufacturing Industry Specialist
- High Technology Industry Specialist
- Professional Services Industry Specialist
What is the impact for you
The retired specializations will no longer count towards the OPN program benefits. For example, if your company is using any of these specializations as one of the five specializations required to reach or maintain Platinum level OPN membership, your company needs to start working on replacing these specializations with another specialization that is active.
All partners who are already specialized can keep their respective Industry specialization logo.
All specialized individuals can keep their respective Industry specialist status.