AdminDroid Adds OneDrive for Business Auditing Reports
It’s necessary for any Office 365 administrator to ensure that users are taking actions on the right content. To assure this, the admin has to keep track of all the activities performed on their OneDrive and SharePoint content. Searching and analyzing these activities through the native audit-log-search is similar to finding a needle in a haystack.
AdminDroid however, provides the summary view of the auditing events in different dimensions and you can navigate across the dimensions just by few mouse clicks. It gives the weekly, monthly and daily activities trend along with the top 10 activities in each Office 365 applications. It helps you to find who has access to what items and how frequently they use them.
Better OneDrive Data Governance with AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter
Ensuring that the data is properly managed is the key part of information governance. With AdminDroid inbuilt reports and visual dashboards, it is easy to audit how users are accessing information and how it is shared. This update includes more than 25 inbuilt OneDrive for Business reports.
· File Activities – Monitor all changes to files such as creation, access, modification, deletion, upload, download, copy etc.
· Sharing Activities – Track sharing and revoking activities to various files and folders.
· Anonymous Access – Track who creates an anonymous link and know what items are shared with external users.
· Folder Activities – Monitor all changes to folders such as rename, delete, restore etc.
AdminDroid Reporting Capabilities Highlights
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter comes with advanced reporting capabilities which make tedious reporting task to an easier one.
· Automatic Schedule – Schedule one or more reports to run automatically at configured time and delivered straight to your preferred mail-ids.
· Rich Filters – Apply filter on any columns to see only the required information and save the filter for future use.
· Easy Customization – Allow you to easily customize the reports by rearranging, adding or removing the columns and its size.
· Report Export – Ability to export the reports to CSV, PDF, HTML, XLS or XLSX.
Founded by IT administrators, AdminDroid is an IT startup whose objective is to build IT products that are highly user-friendly and discerning in their solutions. Having been in the trenches themselves once, the people behind AdminDroid clearly know the needs of today’s IT administrators and the budget constraints they work with. So, AdminDroid solutions are sympathetic to your IT and IT budget needs alike. You’ll never get “sticker shock” looking at our price tags, and you’ll deeply appreciate our freeware.